Monday, December 3, 2007

It beginning to feel a lot like Christmas!

This weekend was very full and Friday night, I was not quite up to going to the ladies seminar. I had run myself ragged earlier that day and my back was killing me. The thought of a long evening was not what I felt like. I am so glad that I went. The seminar was great. It addressed issues in a way that really gave you hope. Our speaker, Martha Peace, taught on "Damsels in Distress". Her testimony is so powerful and encouraging. Even though I was at a seminar, I took my knitting. I process so much better when my hands are busy. This weekend, I finished a scarf and 3 of the fingerless gloves that I wrote about last week. They are quick and very stylish. I had several friends who claimed the pair that I was working on. I finished the little girl cardigans last night.
This week is a very busy week and yet, I am not freaking out!!!! I sat down and made a list of things to do today. It goes like this --
1. Make 2 kinds of pumpkin bread
2. While it is baking, finish the girl's skirts
3. Pick up "loom room" (yes, Fleege, it is a little messy) so that I can put away the looms in the living room.
4. Make grocery list for baking for Open House Saturday night
5. Clean bathrooms
6. Clean Kitchen
Now, I have these numbered, but I am ADD in my cleaning. I am like a bumble bee. I go from one job to another, a little here, a little there.
This morning I have already de-cluttered a lot of the living room and dining room. I have picked up the loom room, wrapped some gift, alleviated some piles. I am now off to put pumpkin bread in the oven and finish the skirts. Tonight, I will finish one more glove and start another scarf. Friday, I rewarped my loom. Here is the new scarf. I love the design.

No comments: