Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Exhausted...

Maybe it's the weather...but I am pooped. It is a dreary rainy day here in AR. Napping weather. I have spent the last 2 days cleaning. All my friends will probably have to be revived with smelling salts at this point, but they will also know that it is long overdue.
It all began with a bedroom switch. Which meant both rooms needed re-painting before that could happen. Along with the bedroom switch came a closet switch. It was a great reason to clean and de-clutter. Sometimes I think my first name begins with a C for CLUTTER! I hate clutter, but most of the time, I just ignore it. I don't see any other solution. I am hoping that this desire to organize will stay with me a few more days so that I can tackle my loom room again! Right now, it is the worst room in the house. Right now, my bedroom is the nicest room in the house and my closet smells of lovely lavender from Denise.
New bedding...
Clutter free dresser top....
Now comes the bathroom redo.
Knitting progress--57 of the 85 repeats done on Autumn Leaf Pi Shawl.
Life's little pleasures--Chocolate Lavender Truffles, yum!

3 comments:

Mary in AR said...

We want to see pictures of your newly clean, painted and decluttered spaces!!

Mary in AR said...

It all looks great!

Gina said...

That bedding *looks* like you. Beautiful!