Thursday, September 17, 2009

This whirlwind life of mine...

I really am still alive and knitting. Life is still hectic. My father-in-law came home from the hospital Friday, but this Tuesday, we had to take him back. He was out about 72 hours, just enough time for a germ, that he picked up, to germinate. He has double pneumonia.
Other than that, I have been knitting and crocheting up a storm. I had a deadline with my publishers for 3 designs. I finished those yesterday. I hope for life to get less hectic, but..... it may not.
I found out this week that I have a tear in my shoulder, not sure what part or where. I do know that it hurts like crazy. Thank God, it is my left shoulder.
Knitting Progress: Three large items for Leisure Arts, my Bradford Leaf Pillow to go with my Bradford Leaf Throw, I have my Notes of Lyra soaking to be blocked today.
I know that doesn't sound like a lot, but that's all folks.........

2 comments:

Becky Arnold said...

I loved the lead throw when I saw it, but now I am even more in love with the pillow! Kay, it's beautiful! I am so sorry about Poppy. I am praying for all of you and I have missed you being around bloggin!

Delighted Hands said...

Hope your FIL is doing better. Sure is hard to see our parents face the hard part of aging. Your pillows are stunning.