Friday, March 5, 2010

Just Still Sanity Knitting

I thought I would post a few photos of my latest knitting/crocheting.
Here is a cardigan that I designed for a friends granddaughter.
Here are the shoes that go with it.
Here is a small sweater for Grace, my son's girlfriend. Her b-day is Monday. She is a ballerina and small. It is in her favorite color, pink. It is a perfect pattern for a ballerina, I think.



Here is another One Ball Fall Shawl. It is made with Noro sock yarn. Love the colors, still don't care for the yarn.


Here is another One Ball Fall Shawl. This one is made using Ty-Dy Sock yarn. Love this yarn, it is soft and spongy and has lovely colors.

Here are the tennis shoes that I made to go with the Baby Surprise Jacket that I made for little Asher Cranford. They are really so cute.

Here is my latest Leaf Me Alone Cardigan. It is my first attempt to wear red and I love it. It is made in Knit Picks Bulky Comfy. I wish this yarn were a little thicker. The cotton kind of weighs it down a little more than I like. I think next time, I will knit it just a tad tighter.

Here it is in green Lamb's Pride Bulky. It is a thicker yarn and I really love knitting with it. It is very nice and warm to wear.

I have another one in a Verdant Heather, but have not had time to photo it. Later.

Poppy Update:

Poppy had to be taken to the ER Sunday morning with breathing problems. He has refused any invasive measures to assist his breathing. The doctors told us Tuesday that in light of his decision that it would also be futile for them to continue to subject him to dialysis.

He is received palliative care. Palliative care concentrates on symptoms and patients comfort. He is alert and doing well at the moment. Pray that his remaining time will be peaceful and filled with the joy of the Lord.

5 comments:

Delighted Hands said...

I will be praying......wonderful knitted items resulting from this waiting time.

Mary in AR said...

You've been in my thoughts for the last few weeks. I'll certainly add you and yours to my prayers. Your projects are just beautiful, as always.
Mary

Becky Arnold said...

I will continue to pray for you, Mike and Poppy. Love, love, love your new projects! You are so fast!

SSK* said...

God Bless Poppy, and all of you, too.

You must knit in your sleep!

Dawn said...

Sooo...question. How many friends do you have that love ladybugs AND are having a baby granddaughter soon? :-D ::crossed fingers::