Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I hope your day is filled with friends, family, and fun. Please take or make some time today to sit and ponder all that you are thankful for and have to be thankful for. We are going to my husband's stepsisters house. We spend Thanksgiving and Christmas with them every year. I am so thankful for them. Even though my husband's stepmother has been gone since 2000, we still are family. This is the only family that our son has grown up with. We look forward every holiday to these times. We eat ourselves into a stupor, then rest awhile before dessert. Later, we play games like Charades, the guy's against the girl's. We laugh and laugh. Mike and Christy, I think, are the best at the games. I am so thankful for this family that God brought into our lives and how they still want us to share these times with them.

No comments: