Thursday, December 6, 2007

Is it really December?


This is the bradford pear tree in my front yard! My son says that it still has not peaked, yet.
Isn't it glorious? My neighbor's red maples are on fire.
I have accomplished so much this week. I still have a lot to do, but it will get done. I am working on the last 2 gifts on my "friends" list; then I have 4 more on the family list to be finished. Right now, I am doing potholders (crochet). I have a friend who needs some and she hates making them. She likes to make dishcloths and I hate to make dishcloths. So both of us will get what we need. I have one of those potholder looms (mine is homemade) that you use the cotton terry sock loops on. I found a way to make designs. It was quite fun. I am really fidgety in my knitting right now. I really want to just knit something for fun and I cannot. I have too many have-to projects. Next week, I have to finish blocking the two last shawls for my lace book. All the models are being released to photography, Monday the 17th. I found out that it does not come out until June of 08. That is such a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnng time. It takes way too long!!! As you can tell, I am a very patient person! Ha! I did find out that my "Teach a Group of Kids to Crochet" is out. I hope to get my copies in a few days and I will show it to you. Well, I am off to make myself clean my kitchen. That will be one more thing off my list.

1 comment:

fleegle said...

I can't wait to see your lace book! What's in it (or is it a secret?)