Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! I hope today that you have time to reflect on 2007, the good and the not so good. I'm not one to make new year resolutions. I know how prone I am to feel fenced in when I do. My prayer is that I will love, give, care and walk in a way that blesses and ministers to others. In and of myself, I cannot do this. I find that too often I am self-absorbed and selfish. At the end of every year, I am so aware of God's care and my need of God's guidance for the coming year. Today more than ever, I am aware of my dependence on Him. I am thankful that He has given me a husband who is a great caregiver and nurse. Maybe a little too bossy, but still a great blessing.
That's all, nothing on knitting. Maybe later this week my Lyra will happen, Lord willing.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Sounds like your hubby is taking good care of you. Get well soon!