I have been tagged by Cheryl to tell you 7 things about me that you don't know. Here I have been racking my brain trying to think of 100 things to celebrate my 100th post and now Cheryl takes away 7 of those!! Thanks Cheryl!
Here are the rules --
1. When tagged, place the name of the person and URL on your blog.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write 7 things about yourself.
4. Name 7 of your favorite bloggers.
5. Send e-mail letting those bloggers know they have been tagged.
Here I go.....
1. I wrote a children's book for Ben when he was a little guy.
2. I have never flown on an airplane.
3. Growing up, I attended 9 or 10 different school in different towns and states (my dad was a gypsy and the grass was always greener on the other side of some state line).
4. I would love to take dancing lessons so that Michael and I could dance together.
5. I am addicted to Lost and Jericho.
6. My 3rd grade teacher wanted to put me in 4th because I was so ahead of the rest of the class
(what happened to my brain cells, it was probably because my nose was always in a book).
7. My dad's mom (Ozella) lived with us during quite a bit of my childhood and I, always, got to share a room with her. She had arthritis really bad and at night had to use Bengay on her joints. In the winter, we slept under an electric blanket. Thus began my love of warm flannel pj's and the smell of Bengay (I miss you Grandma).
Some of my blogging friends-- (sorry guys)
Fleegle (sorry Fleegle, but I love you and Harry's blog)