Monday, July 27, 2009

Oh how the years roll by...........

Today, I celebrate my 49th birthday. Birthdays are bittersweet, a time to reflect on another year, to reminisce, to rejoice, to contemplate the past. I look back and see the goodness of God in my life. His taking a poor, country girl born in Trumann, AR and blessing her with so many good things....my sweet, loving Michael, my son Ben, my wonderful friends, my church, my talents....I am truly so blessed and overwhelmed by those blessings. God is ALWAYS so GOOD!


3 comments:

Laura G said...

Wishing you many more birthdays and blessings! And more beautiful knitting inspirations too.

Delighted Hands said...

What a lovely reflection of your life! God is good and thank you for sharing His goodness in your life with us! Happy birthday!

Mary in AR said...

Happy Birthday! Love the photos. In Branson right now; need to catch up soon.
Mary