Monday, February 14, 2011

Greater love?

John 3:16 and 17 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
John 15:12 and 13This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you. 13Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Considering His love for us, how is your FOCUS doing so far this year?

This is a new website that you can subscribe to. I love all the Jerry Bridges books, so to get a daily devotional by him is butter on a hot blueberry muffin.

1 comment:

Delighted Hands said...

Thanks for the words of love; they are encouraging. Appreciate link-I have read all his booksand have none of them 'cuz I always pass them on to others!