Monday, December 19, 2011

Quilts, done........Open House, done..........Houndstooth Design, done

Last week was a flurry of activity in our household.
I finished the binding and labeling of the two last quilts that I made for Christmas gifting.
I really wish that I could show you them, but Michael says to wait................so,
Here is a pic of our neighborhood cat, Butterscotch aka Butterscratch. This cat thinks that he is ours. Whenever Michael or any of us drives up, here he comes across the street or yard. We had to use the back doors the day this was taken. Michael did not want to wake him from his nap.

Here is my latest design. This is my Houndstooth Set. It includes fingerless gloves, a stocking cap and a headband/ear warmer that doubles as a neck warmer. The model is Grace, my son's girlfriend. I told her that she could take them home, once Ben got me some pics of her modeling them. I will put these up on Ravelry soon.
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Becky Arnold said...

Love, love, love!!! And thank you, thank you, thank you! I wore it around the house last night. :) Love you!

Delighted Hands said...

Love the cat's attitude-nice that he visits!

The new mitt/hat set is very classy; nice work!

Looking forward to a view of the quilts!