Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Two Color Crescent Shawl

Finally! My Two Color Crescent Shawl is published. I have made it 6 times. Feel the need to make it in multiple color, yarns, weights.............easily distracted!
This one is done in Jojoland Melody as the Main Color and Jojoland Ballad as the Constrasting Color.
This shows the Leaf version edging.
This one is done in Jojoland Melody, too, with the contrasting color being the Ballad.
This shows the Diamond version edging.


This one I did using Elsbeth Lavold Silky Wool in some Orange and Green. I bumped the needle size up to a 9 (5.50 mm) for this thicker yarn. Silky Wool is a great yarn. This color combo is very bright, but I love it.

This shows the Leaf version edging.

This is the Diamond version made in some Navy Blue and Green. Great with jeans, right Cindy?

The Diamond version edging.



 Hope/skysinger did my photography and I am grateful for her ability to photograph the beauty of my designs. I just fail miserably at that.
I am hoping to get more of my backlog of designs out in the next few months. Be patient with me..........

3 comments:

millymom said...

Oh my goodness Kay I love these. Once again I do not know how you find the time to design and come up with the great color combinations and knit them. I have spent my knitting budget this month but am definitely ordering this pattern in July. God has blessed you with an amazing gift!

Delighted Hands said...

Good job-this pattern will be a winner! Just beautiful!

Becky Arnold said...

And the blue/green one looked beautiful on you this morning! They are once again stunning!