Thursday, February 14, 2008

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways!

There are so many things I love about the man God has blessed me with! I will list a few, otherwise this blog entry would never get finished.....
#1. He is a man who loves God.
#2. He puts his family first.
#3. He still makes me laugh.
#4. He's fun to be around.
#5. He's real smart and good at so many things, but he still manages to be humble.
#6. He's a great father.
#7. He's a hard worker, never lazy!
#8. He encourages me to buy yarn, when I already have a room full.
#9. He takes me to my fiber/knitting/spinning functions and enjoys them with me.
#10. He never complains about how much money I spend (I am the tightwad).
#11. He understands my need for a yarn fix.
#12. He still thinks I am beautiful.
#13. He is my biggest fan.
#14. He's a man of integrity.
#15. He's a great son to his 86 year old dad.
#16. He may not be able to cook, but he's always helpful at household chores.
#17. He is my beloved!
"I HAVE FOUND THE ONE MY HEART LOVES".....Song of Solomon 3:4NIV
HAPPY VALENTINE"S DAY to my Michael.

No comments: