Thursday, May 29, 2008

I'M BACK

It has been forever since I last posted. Life got hectic in vacation preparation. We did not officially decide our destination until Sat night (May 17th). It all depended on the progress my husband could make on a job he was working on. I would have been climbing the walls any other time, but my designing fever kept me quite content. We got back Sat night (May 24th), but I have been quite busy with other things.
The last few days, I have been playing farmer. My son and I have been up to our elbows in peat, vermiculite, and compost (manure). I will post pictures later. I now have a "victory garden". I have about 25 tomato plants, romaine lettuce, zucchini, cucumbers, and yellow squash. I can just taste it!
I have a lot to tell about our trip, the lovely knitting time, the wonderful beach time and the great yarn stores! But I will do it in small doses.........

1 comment:

fleegle said...

Me too. Tomatoes, herbs, peppers. Haven't done much knitting lately. I'll post this weekend though. Welcome back!