Friday, June 20, 2008

Lovin' the Margo Jones Trenna

I have to tell you that the shawl I am currently working on is probably going to be my all time favorite. I knit one row and spread it out to drink in the colors and pattern of the knitting. The shades on this Margo Jones Trenna are so breathtaking. My photo of the yarn does not do it justice. I was trying to describe it to a friend--shades of adobe, clay, and terracotta. I am feverishly knitting away. I am on Row 96 of a 190 row pattern. Halfway? No, it increases every right side row, so each row is longer than the row before. I am still making pretty good progress. I can't wait to block it and wear it.
I am spending most of today cleaning and getting prepared for a dye day with a friend. She is another guinea pig for my dye workshop that is next Sat. I love to practice on my buddies. I will post pictures Monday.
Knitting progress--nothing but Trenna.

No comments: