Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Baa Ram Ewe!

Don't you love creative people. I have to share these with everyone! I love them and the potter who makes them will not toot her own horn, so I will do it for her. Her name is Beth (Betlamb on Ravelry) and she is a potter/instructor at the Arkansas Arts Center. Excuse the mess on my table, I had all my charts and papers spread out. I was crunching numbers for a design.
She has been very busy... here is a lamb.
Here is a black ram...
Here is my favorite ram! He is spending a few days with me!
Here is her yarn bird...
Another yarn bird in a different colored glaze...
Another yarn bell...A yarn bunny....I will inform you when she puts these on her etsy store. You can email me and I will send it along to her.

2 comments:

fleegle said...

Veru cute, but they would be more useful if there were some way to remove the ball from the bell. Like you, I have several projects goint at once, which is why Roy had that lovely yarn bowl made for me. Easy to swap one ball (or cone) with another.

Beth said...

Thanks for the input! I'd love to see a picture of your yarn bowl. thanks! Beth the potter.