Monday, January 19, 2009

Timeline for needed supplies

My craft demonstration will take place toward the end of April, but we will be shipping the kit packets ahead around the first of April. That being said, we will have lots of prep work to get the kits together. I would LOVE to have everything gathered before the middle of March. This will give me and my helpers plenty of time to buy the things that did not get sent.
I will keep everyone informed as to the status of what comes in. Just keep watching for updates here on my blog. Thank you to everyone who has answered my call for help. If you need a reply by email or have a question, please click on my profile and send me a personal email, otherwise, I can't respond except on my blog.
Here again is a list of the supplies that I am needing....

8 fat quarters per person (a fat quarter is a piece of material that is 18" long by 22 1/2" wide)
(if you don't have fat quarters, then just 1/2 yard fabric pieces will do nicely)
20 pairs of scissors (do you have any extras that you can spare?)
150--6 or 12" rulers
150 packets of straight pins (the kind that is on the paper strips would be great, too)
150 packets of sewing needles
150 spools of natural colored sewing thread
150-1 1/4 yard pieces of solid backing fabric (can be flannel, too)

Any of the following would be a great blessing to our budget.
Please pray for me as I prepare for this.

Knitting progress: Another garter shawl and my kid's Mitered Magic Cardigan.
Traveling Shawl progress--It is now in Dayton, OH. 22 States down, 28 to go! Check out our blog here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.