Friday, October 9, 2009

AND THE WINNER IS.....

Thursday, Denise called me about the drawing for the Traveling Shawl winner. The winner of the Traveling Shawl was chosen through use of the Random Generator.
Congratulations to Sherry DW of Northern Minnesota!
I can't wait for you to hear her story on our blog.
I almost feel as if these pictures are of our crowned beauty taking her walk down the runway after her year is over. I would not use the work bittersweet, because only the sweet part would be applicable. She is on her way to Sherry and I can’t wait for the Shawl to get to her. Here are some farewell pics….
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
I could not have done this without our 50 great Ravelry knitters, but especially without Denise. She was definitely the "wind beneath my wings"! Thank you Denise!

1 comment:

Delighted Hands said...

Congratulations on this conclusion to a great project! It is a work of beauty in every way.