Considering that I did not accomplish all my 2009 goals, I think it is useless to name goals for this year.
Last year, these were my goals:
1. Finish Michael's other felted clog (accomplished)
I did not get around to felting these until December. These were the last thing I felted before I bought a new washer and dryer.
2. Make Ben some felted clogs (not accomplished)
I just bought him some.
3. Design more free patterns for Ravelry(accomplished)
I designed 6 free patterns for Ravelry
Sweet Little Nothing
Piece of Pi
Simple Colorplay Shawl
Crocheted Tess Shawl
4. Finish my two Lyra's (not accomplished)
5. Teach Alyssa R. to weave (accomplished)
6. Teach my care group ladies to quilt(accomplished)
7. Teach the young knitters at church to do an afghan(not accomplished)
8. Teach some more young girls to knit at church(not accomplished)
9. Start my Christmas knitting in January(sort of accomplished)
I had more not accomplished than accomplished, so that is why this year I am doing something different.
I will tell you all about it tomorrow.