Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The New Year goals?

Considering that I did not accomplish all my 2009 goals, I think it is useless to name goals for this year.
Last year, these were my goals:
1. Finish Michael's other felted clog (accomplished)
I did not get around to felting these until December. These were the last thing I felted before I bought a new washer and dryer.
2. Make Ben some felted clogs (not accomplished)
I just bought him some.
3. Design more free patterns for Ravelry(accomplished)
I designed 6 free patterns for Ravelry
Tess Sontag/Shawl
Sweet Little Nothing
First Shawl
Piece of Pi
Simple Colorplay Shawl
Crocheted Tess Shawl
4. Finish my two Lyra's (not accomplished)
5. Teach Alyssa R. to weave (accomplished)
6. Teach my care group ladies to quilt(accomplished)
7. Teach the young knitters at church to do an afghan(not accomplished)
8. Teach some more young girls to knit at church(not accomplished)
9. Start my Christmas knitting in January(sort of accomplished)

I had more not accomplished than accomplished, so that is why this year I am doing something different.

I will tell you all about it tomorrow.

2 comments:

Delighted Hands said...

I think of goals as guidelines and they only guide you through a year and help you get where you want to go. Carry them forward to this year and keep moving! All things have their own 'in the fullness of time!'

Gina said...

Do you have young girls in mind? Is 7 too young? If not...I know one who would like to learn! :)